Gemini 13° (June 1)
Just some review of the Aries Man:
- Dictionary Model A man, boyish to macho
- Most self-assured least apologetic, comfortable in skin, fearless in outlook
- Living like only one on the planet, entitled
- Oozing virility heat, clean cut but hormonally raging
- Pure intentionsWe could say more here prurient intentions (no need to be mutually exclusive)
- With men boss in bed
- He is the primordial theme of masculinity all other men variations
- No nuance he’s there to get the job done
- Most stereotypical—driven, aggressive, unemotional/brutish
He may only think that he is uncomplicated but ask other people
- Labelled insensitive and self serving, like male in animal kingdom lust for life=dominating
- Mars, active spear/shiled, Masculine principle, Mars=outward and objective
- Difficulty viewing life from any other aspect of his own Empathy maybe a problem
Likes to drug alone? Likes things raw and unadulterated (Cesar) Rather woman hating?
- Bible equals big bang. Adam. Ares is also first born of Zeus
- Lives like he is only one on planet carte blanche White is the sign color
- Glyph shield and spear human hardon. Mars rules blood and centrigual (outward) force so to the extremities
- Personifies primal male call to arms, astrology’s valiant soldier
- imposing no second guessing, cut-through professionally, impulsive and determined
- Planet symbol, matter from divine, birth combined body+ soul body/spirit “oneness”
- caveat: he imposes a split here thinking he’s too animalist. Child of 1sthouse of physicality, self-hood and life-force (he would do well to remember that—make more of this to help him)
- premier fire sign, soul incarnate, brims with life
- 0-7 birth of life feels “born to do things” all is destiny He has no irony about himself. He is the least self-reflective of the signs. Hard to search himself. It’s like if he feels a certain way there would be no second guessing that. It’s an absolute.
- Like all is pre-destined and he is chosen. He self-mythologizes on themes of birthright, divine callings including his attraction to others
- “Motto I am” like infant in throes of self-perception. Ramhead + ego
We will want to explore the fertility aspect and the fact that originally was a fertility god
- Horn size means dominance, male supremacy, lust, anger aggression all under Mars rule fitting
Why is Ares not Zeus’ inheritor comes down to us as a whiner. Explain Rudra and maybe even Dane Rudyar who is an Aries.
- Conquering hero/cruel coward is the Ares dichotomy We could do more with coward/bully
- As personification of Ares opposite of Venus/Aphrodite but the first into fuck her
- Women say they don’t want this kind of man but they do. Their bodies bely their brains
- He goes for uber passive, demure, damsels. His mother was opposite domineering Hera type
- Father is negligible or hostile. Mother labels him “godsend” and dotes on him.
- She may set up rivalry holding up father’s faults as pitfals to avoid. He fears emasculation.He avoids his dad, separates from him, as if it might be catching.
- Hera conceived Ares in retaliation for Zeus birthing Athena. His purpose is to show up his father. We might explore his refusing to do this.
- He gets stuck in proving, trying, the errant night question, never arriving or taking his full place, can be difficult. Forever the striving warrior never the comfortable (complacent) king Aries is always onto the next thing he doesn’t want routine or the responsibility that goes along with it. And should he? No, he should embrace this part of himself and maybe split the difference?
- overage of female attention, lack of male validation. Doesn’t want all eyes on him no police woman. His strength comes from being champion if not savior. Eventually tells Mama to ef off.
- Gwen had poser of Lance caused his downfall. Lilith same threated Adam, Lilith means fem power.
- though owes bolstering to Mama, will not be Mama’s boy? Won’t embrace fem side. Eschews it enter Swagger, he is rough and tumble man’s man, Mars adrenals fight (him) flight (Aries woman)
- other men fall into one category: the competition if not enemy. To counter this he doesn’t get too involved with other guys keeps even close friends at arms length. More coexists than bonds. He can be moralizing like Dave let’s talk about Meyers a bit here. Can be admonishing?
- Assumes other guys are like him, objective, talking side by side, stays in own lane.
The following blocks of text are exceprts from my first year of Blagues, nos. 356-360 I am reading through all my Blagues, five per day, and posting some samples here. Now, in my sixth year of writing this Blague, but the time I get to my seventh, I will have through all the daily Blagues of my first five years. If that’s confusing I apologize:
And still: There was nothing worth posting from the five older Blagues I read today. It has been really helpful to get an idea of what the content has been over the last five years. The first year was very much about the Sabian Symbols (see below), the bulk of that material I don’t want to post in this slot. And I’m nearly through that year so, once I get into the Blagues from 2016, there will be a lot more to post here (which is a good thing because I won’t have time to write a lot à la minute as we just got a new book deal and that is where my effort and attention is going!
To view the original Sabian Symbol themed 2015 Cosmic Blague corresponding to this day: Flashback! The degree point of the Sabian Symbol may at times be one degree higher than the one listed here. The Blague portrays the starting degree of for this day ( 0°, for instance), as I typically post in the morning, while the Sabian number corresponds to the end point (1°) of that same 0°-1° period. There are 360 degrees spread over 365/6 days per year—so they nearly, but not exactly, correlate.
Typos happen. I don’t have a proofreader. And I like to just write, post and go!
Copyright 2020 Wheel Atelier Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get your HAUTE ASTROLOGY 2020 Weekly Horoscope ebooks by Starsky + Cox