Gemini 14° (June 2)
A little review of the Aries Woman
- Path of Least Resistance
- Minimalist keeps clear path from obstacles, obligations, drama, emotional involvement
- Single-minded adopts plans for her achievements, realizing success keeping it simple
- Most ascetic sacrificing luxuries, esp. feminine trappings. Man’s woman goes where they go.
- Unsanctimonious with sex, she calls shots, objectifies men; doesn’t plan to fall in love, avoids.
- Ideal man rugged individualist with scant emotional needs and healthy libido
- Same sex drawn to females also with strong sex drive; bonds are possessive, psychologically loaded.
- Active, directive, goal orientated, personification of the masculine principle in feminine form
- Least girly girl. Cardinal fire-spark is “spirited glint” in her steely eyes. Least compliant character in the Zodiac. Guarded and doesn’t impress easily. The least impressionable, empathetic, etc. Concerned with strategy always plotting.
- Archetypes are Athena and Lilith. Primordial tough cookies. Checking birth order. Personifications of female power and the demonization thereof.
Hardpressed to carve out and sustain identity in patricarcal world. Let’s be obvious and say her life is hinged here in large part.
- Lil liked on top. Remobed herself red sea, ocean of blood, refusing to fulfill view or woman in subjugation. She does vant to be alone but moreover wants to stand apart and stand out, begging no comparisons (to other women in particular)
- No woman more competitive. Like Athena (Poseidon) showing up others. Cutthroat in process.
- Zero irony!! Never self-deprecates (can’t afford to, quite insecure) Her guard is never down
- She does cultivate tact (big skill) but humility anathema to her equals weekenss
- While Ares on defensive, Athena all defense in extreme. Keeps safe distance drawing others fire (great interpretation of her cardinal-fire-ness lets start something with this….it then allows her to point a finger, shows their weakness, they blow their wad)…teaches by example self-fortriciation if not edification. She is entrenched in self interest (that was nice turn of phrase so many years ago)
- Never people pleases or recrimates self. Waste of time.
- 1sthouse “worldly outlook” “separateness of being” and “self-interest” most people really need connection she is fueled by staunch independence
- Simple masculine principle things: Tomboy in youth. Girls strike her more as “other”
- As matures may stop hanging with guys but doesn’t gravitate toward women either.
- Ironic as she is not a sheep (others will have to be that to her) Goodlooking and confident, cool.
- “Labelled feminist”. She finds her aloofness brings suitors to their knees (makes them into Aries type men who pursue, she draws them out) Invites pursuit
- The above relating to her Cardinal-Fire igniting others, sparking interest. Like Athena, a craftsman art of war. We never talked about Athena being the patron of helmsman lots to do on that score. Athena strategist prudent war. She establishes herself as a “lofty goal” (pretty smart can we do more with that?)and keeps herself on a “bluff” (does she call others bluffs?), she holds herself up, weeding out the “wimps or wannabes” for her affection (but we need, like within the sex sections as a whole to work this back metaphorically to other aspects of her life
- She does breed contempt in other women, among the most disliked/feared by women
- inspires esteem and desire on one hand but invites scrutiny and derision on the other (she might work on that side hello Libby)
- Birth age, the glyph red as that of birth, body emerging from womb (bears repeating) and whereas Ares man is all about the “born to” do this or that. She is about the creative element. She identifies as a creator (not sure let’s think on that). Though many work in arts/crafts, design. We also say literature but we can save that for Sag? Though we say philosophical, journalistic, academic and psychological. Maybe think more about the mya angelou types,Edition. Not sure what edition means
- A realist of the first order. Warriors approach to life, rarely daunted. Impatient. Detractors are insignificant others.
- Athena=daughter archetype. We do say she and Aries are the first born Sun and Daughter let’s go with that. (of the second-generation Olympians that is). Athena same cart-blanche as male gods. Doesn’t have to marry or wear an off the shoulder gown. She is singled out if not spoiled doesn’t take no for answer like a child. A terrible twos type.
- Tantrums (diplomacy goes out the window) Whole of her life learning how to share, cooperate and play fair. Not easy. Her view is that since she otherwise asks for so little in life she should get that which she demands (like Aries Man entitlement).. She will flip over the game board.
- She will cheat in effect, can be grabby. Other than tantrums fairly unemotional
- Doesn’t seem to require mother love or warmth
- Female version of father (Georgia too), usually sired by independent male, she wants what he has: authority and autonomy…some semblance of compassion, however pale, for mother
- Unlike Aries male she tends to have a laissez-faire mom (or creates that atmosphere via her nature). She doesn’t have disdain for mother but can feel mom subjugated her own needs. Those gods had different mothers.
- Metis swallowed by father . Father might be fan but she isn’t always his favorite child, he may label her selfish and otherwise lazy (when it comes to responsibilities that effect the collective).
- Aries can thus associated feminity with weakness. Thus loath to enter bond with too strong a male personality that might be overbearing etc.
Indomintable spirit embodies what women can achieve on their own against the odds
- Pioneer symbol strength and self-reliance (not sure about that one as she gets a lot of help. Aries woman might feel they are thus but they should ask themselves who is helping them out to the point where they only appear that way
- African Amerian list. “Breakthrough” figures (I like that)• Lanky, natural, unfussy beauty
The following blocks of text are exceprts from my first year of Blagues, nos. 361-365 I am reading through all my Blagues, five per day, and posting some samples here. Now, in my sixth year of writing this Blague, but the time I get to my seventh, I will have through all the daily Blagues of my first five years. If that’s confusing I apologize:
And still: There was nothing worth posting from the five older Blagues I read today. It has been really helpful to get an idea of what the content has been over the last five years. The first year was very much about the Sabian Symbols (see below), the bulk of that material I don’t want to post in this slot. And I’m nearly through that year so, once I get into the Blagues from 2016, there will be a lot more to post here (which is a good thing because I won’t have time to write a lot à la minute as we just got a new book deal and that is where my effort and attention is going!
To view the original Sabian Symbol themed 2015 Cosmic Blague corresponding to this day: Flashback! The degree point of the Sabian Symbol may at times be one degree higher than the one listed here. The Blague portrays the starting degree of for this day ( 0°, for instance), as I typically post in the morning, while the Sabian number corresponds to the end point (1°) of that same 0°-1° period. There are 360 degrees spread over 365/6 days per year—so they nearly, but not exactly, correlate.
Typos happen. I don’t have a proofreader. And I like to just write, post and go!
Copyright 2020 Wheel Atelier Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get your HAUTE ASTROLOGY 2020 Weekly Horoscope ebooks by Starsky + Cox