Gemini 15° (June 3)
A little review of Taurus Man
- Obscure, purposely vague, operates keeping intentions guarded others guessing
- Not a man of action but reaction, strategist (said about AW) forces others hands keeping close
- Seems guileless, disarms, seeming to have no agenda—strong defense best offense again AW
- Letting experience unfold not forcing. To remain stress free even in lofty maneuvers.
- Signature grace, elegance, hanging back, master of what he surveys, kid in candy store
- Appetite for pleasure no barometer for abstinence. In love and bix embodies come-hitherness.
- The male love object. Wants to be wanted, seeming insouciance means other make moves.
- Into dominant women who see him as trophy and indulge his little boy habits.
- With powerhouse female, takes back seat, goes along for ride.
- Man to man, more direct, signaling affection, interest and relationship needs.
- Still retains distance so lover does the work to keep him happy.
Venus principle centripetal—subjective, passive, receptive, integration, union
- pOint counterpoint established early in Zodiac, male/female outward assertion vis invitation
- Not that Venus rule makes him femme, but rarely a he-man, more submissive than other men
- Flipside of Aries. A relationship with Taurus is like pulling teeth. He puts onus on other to run the show he is obsequious and compliant
- In conversation–he’s trying to tell us something—cryptic lost in subjective perceptions maybe need to think about that. For sure it might take time to “get him”
- Hard for him to objectify thoughts, hems haws stumbles, unable to grasp the obvious all subtletly and nuance. Inability defines his brand of expression: a twisted thinker 2ndhouse of uniqueness. Oroginal avant-gardist, finds greatness in going against the grain.
- it is his birthright to be obscure—he arousesothers curiosity—knows the power of provoking interest. Uses it like tractor beam to draw others in.
- boy Vens find beauty in what (he thinks) others want of him
To him the Aries of the world equal bluster. Taurus believes strict agendas limit possibility serendipity and he might exceed set expectations
- He makes fewer decisive moves than anyone. He waits, weighs, watches. Only chargers when goals are securely within grasp
- Much planning goes into his serendipitous success. He pretends all just happened. Like Billy pretending we got him Joe’s gig. Honed his poker face. In state of bluff he is picture of ease.
- What is perceived as passivity is active force “I have” (you in the plam of my hand
- Venus demure strength of acquisition (usually working behind the scenes like with JCM) people included. All is come to papa.
- Inspires action mainly in form of worship, presents as a blank slate others can write their agenda upon. Passivity is powerful stuff. Caveat is he gets locked into roles others cast him in
- The backlash of seeking idolization. Bull= bovine image. Fixed (center) of metaphysical quadrant of physicality. Aries is physical action (muscle) Taurus physical sensation, the senses
- receptive and reactive to stimuli
So caught up in senses. Fixed earth: Fixated on terrestrial pleasure
- Pastoral charact Ferdinand the Bull rolling around in life’s bed of roses.
- The Venus glyph also seen as a flower, expression of earthly delight, appearance and aroma are both designed to attract. This is akin to the signals Taurus puts out, seeing to be plucked
We will do more in regard to the flower-god archetype, Nature god. He does what it is in his nature to do. So unlike Aries where it is a calling or birthright, born in his head. This is about tending to himself, like a garden and revealing his natural beauty. What it is in his nature to do.
- Archetype of Flower Gods, subjective vision of self (and of his vanity
- 7-14 flower of youth, on the brink still oblivious, Taurus all his life wants to remain blissfually ignorant. (JVB “I don’t want to know nothing). You cannot ask a Taurus for a favor I find. Not to say that the epicurean Taurus won’t stir the pot.
- Bible Edenic paradise Campbell dreamtime Blissful Oblivion especially to opposites, right/wrong, me/you. Sees no separation between self and partnerships. Can be devastated by breakups. Or won’t commit to anything so to avoid the pain. Feels like separation from self.
- As it agragarian society. Matriarchal, sees himself as the second sex the love object (like those flower gods) Bulls all about desire. Zeus wanting Europa, giving birth to Minos marries Pasiphae. Poseidon jealous sens bull Pasiphae fucks it and gives birth to Minotaur.
Myth lives in Taurus, when he gives himself openly the result is enoubling but when jealously seeks worship a door is open to corruption.
- Does himself disservice in tnot being forthright, he takes just what’s on offer can leave him wanting (yes but this is what he does so we have to find the poisitive) Likeise not being the agrgresor (but again he isn’t) and accepting another’s advances will make him wonder if there is someone/thing better for him out there
- Desire begets desire. Like Minotaur must find way out of the psychological maze constructed by his need for said worship
- Must seek to fertilize is own garden instead of fecundating someone elses. Taurus the agrarian not the hunter.
- 2ndhouse rule of value, self worth content and contentment
- Makes himself the darling at work and elsewhere. He schmoozes and strokes (sychophant) playing part of ingenous greenhorn, a team player, a consummate bullshitter in other words with a good handicap
- He cultivates familiar ground not necessarily seeking new territory. Chauncey Gardner is just Being There reacting to what life is sending his way (the female character, his love interest, of course is Eve)
- He puts a price tag on people in so far as they can do for him. Even if just offering worship. JVB will keep characters around who fluff him/her.
- Hoarding harem of worshippers, line as long as his dick, makes people fall for him
- Lots to dangle. 2ndhouse of comfort of snapping his finger and voila stampede
- Terrifed of rejection: Numbers game, quantity of admirers to choose from, the fittest
- Enough will pursue him. He can’t handle being told no, emotionally. This starts in childhood. Mother dominated household father with chickies. Mother showers affection but puts screws to him squelching his emerging sexual self (now disagreeing) Actually he has free reign and she encourages him to be sexy (reflects on her) even brings girls around, getting the worship going. She’s like his madame. He sees relationships as unstable given his parents example and he wants to make sure he satisfies the woman’s agenda to reverse the mother-father dynamic maybe. So he lets himself be caught (up on worship).
- He does seek other tangible forms of stability like money and things
- Unlike Aries he looks for strong mommies sho will likewise give him full bearth not controlling like Aries Mom
- Keeps friends and love interests on shelf. He doesn’t have love interests he has a collection of those for whom he is one. Expecting them to be accessible available within reach.Marries mommy. Adonis’ mother was Myrrha which is another name for Aphrodite who was his chicken hawk.
The following blocks of text are exceprts from my first year of Blagues, nos. 366-370 I am reading through all my Blagues, five per day, and posting some samples here. Now, in my sixth year of writing this Blague, but the time I get to my seventh, I will have through all the daily Blagues of my first five years. If that’s confusing I apologize:
And still: There was nothing worth posting from the five older Blagues I read today. It has been really helpful to get an idea of what the content has been over the last five years. The first year was very much about the Sabian Symbols (see below), the bulk of that material I don’t want to post in this slot. And I’m nearly through that year so, once I get into the Blagues from 2016, there will be a lot more to post here (which is a good thing because I won’t have time to write a lot à la minute as we just got a new book deal and that is where my effort and attention is going!
To view the original Sabian Symbol themed 2015 Cosmic Blague corresponding to this day: Flashback! The degree point of the Sabian Symbol may at times be one degree higher than the one listed here. The Blague portrays the starting degree of for this day ( 0°, for instance), as I typically post in the morning, while the Sabian number corresponds to the end point (1°) of that same 0°-1° period. There are 360 degrees spread over 365/6 days per year—so they nearly, but not exactly, correlate.
Typos happen. I don’t have a proofreader. And I like to just write, post and go!
Copyright 2020 Wheel Atelier Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get your HAUTE ASTROLOGY 2020 Weekly Horoscope ebooks by Starsky + Cox