Aquarius 4° (January 24) 108
I had a dream last night wherein I was “assigned Jack Keroac, others weren’t assigned…
Potato chips on the floor, or rather, as the flooring, all patches into a molten landscape
Probably from almost dying pulling food out of the oven.
Oh how funny I just came upon a list of eight things on a sheet of paper headed Blague:
- The good die young
- That anyone else than dumbfuck could be president, like literally anyone else on the planet would be better.
- that sycophants are rarely seen through
- that people often turn the tables and try to make the symptom the cause and they get away with it (see above president)
- that bisexuals are still seen as the problem despite the fact that everything else goes
- if you are a new singer and sound like Neil Young you’ll probably get away with having a career and not be called an imitator
- always being your heaviest as bathing-suit weather approaches.
- Thelma Ritter.
- Birds falling from the sky
- What happened to the female terrorist in the Charlie Hebdo attack
- Dealing with Friends
- Coping with modern alienation
- Mine some of my better blogs
- Fodder for booksTypos happen—I don’t have time or an intern to edit.*
Copyright 2017 Wheel Atelier Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get your HAUTE ASTROLOGY 2018 Weekly Horoscope ebooks by Starsky + Cox